I’ve been taking naps every day. And when I don’t take them, I get a little cranky. I’ve had 35+ hours for the past few weeks and I’m pretty tired. My lordian.
At least I’ll have money to pay for my teaching certificate program! I’m shockingly excited to start it, but since it’s so pricey I have to save up a little more before I can begin. I’ll have 6 months to complete it, so we’ll see how it goes! The next couple of months will be interesting and I hope my plans will follow through— by that meaning being out of this country!
Aside from working a lot, I have still been leaving enough room for playtime! I swear I feel like I’ve been friends with the people I’ve met only recently for so long already! It’s a great feeling. Sacramento has been extremely good to me lately and I’m actually sad that I’ll be moving back to the bay soon. But in all honesty, although I’m starting to get the hang of this place, my heart still belongs in the bay area! The people, places, and lifestyle in general is different and I love it back home.
I’m only about 4 weeks into summer and mine is definitely at an AMAZING start. I’m content at this moment and I still have the rest of summer to celebrate! Here’s to finally growing up! *CHEEEEERS
p.s. Happy Father’s Day, dad!
My goal was to graduate Cum Laude. And I did it =)
This entire summer will be a celebration for my completion of college. This first week has already been beyond fantastic! Holy hell, this will be the greatest summer of my life. I love everything & everyone. I don’t think I can be any happier than I am at this moment.
GOOD MORNING SACRAMENTO and GOOD AFTERNOON and NIGHT SANTA CLARA.
I woke up at around 7:45a and I just got home around 3a. I really don’t know why I’m awake. My girlfriend and some friends went to K St. last night and hit up FACES and BADLANDS. Twas an excellent night!
But why are there always way more good looking gay men than gay women? ..oh well, I don’t really mind! HA! ohhhhhhhh gay men.
p.s. I love dancing. I wish I could go dancing every night!
and honestly, because it does not aim to predict, explain or guide, it only wishes to
challenge the limits of our cognitive skills.” —Elektra Paschali, ON SCIENCE FICTION.
I had a friend named Katrina back in high school. And we used to write each other notes all the time. I remember on the front of the notes I would write “Ka,” then draw a tree, then write “na.”
You know when girls have really big asses and their dresses rise up in the middle because of it? I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that.
I feel like you would wear a pair of Toms.
I told myself I wouldn’t marry my boyfriend until my sister and her girlfriend could get married.
I can’t tip you less than $12 for some reason. And it’s crazy that I don’t know why.
HAHAHHAHAA OH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. MY MOTHER JUST DRUNK DIALED ME. SHE’S AT HER COWORKER’S PARTY… WHO HAPPENS TO BE SOME GAY GUY WHO JUST TURNED 23 YEARS OLD. AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA NOW THIS IS FANTASTIC WORK, MOM!!! SHE WAS TELLING ME THAT THE FOOD WAS SOOOO GOOD AND SHE’S DANCING A LOT.
SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO BRING ME, BUT I DIDN’T COME HOME THIS WEEKEND. =(
ANYWAY, I’M RIDING THE NAPA VALLEY TOUR de CURE TOMORROW FOR MY DADDY!
I really want to get involved with more organizations like this. This Tour de Cure benefits the American Diabetes Association and I would love to be a part of more. I was looking into LIVESTRONG and what they’re all about. Amazing work they’re doing. There’s a LIVESTRONG challenge coming up in Davis. I would love to do it for my mom.
1. The comfortable bed that I so rarely sleep on has been shifted a few inches to the left.
2. My dry-erase board was found underneath my bed… probably hiding from the eclectic movements that were occurring moments before.
3. Your terrible memory of what happened because of the excess amount of alcohol consumption and your bad reputation of blacking out.
4. And the huge, bruised hickey shaped like West Virginia on YOUR neck.. which I had so much trouble ignoring when speaking to you.
5. The apologies I heard being sent back and forth while I eavesdropped on the both of you during your smoking session outside.
6. David slept with us.
7. Your choice of nonchalantly closing the door and turning the lights off and then questioning the reason for my polite, yet obvious notion that I knew-sort of gesture, when I knocked on the door (TO MY OWN ROOM) before entering.
8. Your embarrassing march down the hallway holding your shirt down to cover your goodies exclaiming, “I CAN’T FIND MY SHORTS!”
9. The interesting proximity between the two of your bodies the entire morning: standing close when no one is around, yet still keeping distance to make it seem like you don’t really want each other.
10. Your voice, that distinct voice that just sounds so sexual as you extend the ending syllables of every word that comes out of your mouth.
How did 40+ people fit into my apartment?!
What a fantastic night!!!